We help organisations define and deliver digital and traditional communications to internal and external audiences.
The way we communicate is constantly evolving. While this evolution may be driven by the internet and digital technologies it also influences traditional media and has important implications for how we choose to reach and connect with employees, customers, supporters and advocates.
In The Content Lab we combine new ideas with tried and tested solutions to help clients in 4 ways:
- Providing a range of practical services from writing and editing to creating video and audio and developing social media strategies.
- Developing organisational engagement – from the shop floor to the boardroom (including budget holder buy in).
- Improving inhouse editorial and content management skills.
- Ensuring you meet the increasing legal and regulatory requirements that impact what you say and how (where) you say it.
We do this by:
- creating print, web and audio visual content for you
- building processes internally so you can better manage content – such as a website refresh
- training and workshops tailored to develop your specific inhouse communication skills and needs.